Wednesday, January 2, 2008

!!!HaPpY NeW YeaR 2008!!!

wishing all Happy new year of 2008..
I still remember what are my vision for yr 2007

2007-> 1. vision to stop smoking(accomplished on Okt 06) 2. vision to travel a lots in M'sia 3. vision to further my study 4. vision to buy diGiTaL sLr 5. vision to monitoring health

Vision no 1: Already success my banned for smoking
Vision no 2: Visited many places i.e Langkawi, Lumut, Kuala Sepetang, Malacca, Johore, N. Sembilan, K.Lumpur...
Vision no 3: Alhamdulillah..my application for entering University approved..2008 will be my study year...
Vision no 4: End of 2007,in december, Alhamdulillah, succeed to bought my DsLr.Thanx Allah..
Vision no 5: Bought bicycle for ride and cycling,also I'm ready to climbing a hill anytime..2007 I was eager to climb Kledang and Bakong Hill at my hometown..

So, in 2008 , I wish i could plan to achieve below goals:
Goal no 1: Study Hard and be the Best..Malaysia University of Science~wait for my admission..ahhaha..
Goal no 2: DsLr~ hobby may become a job for earning.Learn!!!and be Success!!!
Goal no 3: Of Course Travelling around Malaysia or maybe Fly da world!!
Goal no 4: Home Improvement~such renovation etc
Goal no 5: Upgrading my Career

Amin

No comments: