Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~BuY a Heli, my New wiVes~

22/2/10-the date i put my name in the grant & already registered @JPJ. ALhamdulillah, I hope this is the last driving machine (no 9th) i ever bought..cukup2 lah tu..
special thanks to Abg Ibrahim for the good price and the good chatting, and also the good business.
dealed with you, was a part of my life's memory that i'll never forget.
this Heli reg no also just almost similar with my waja number.just reverse.hehehe..for the time being, i will not sell my proton(never give me much problem since i used) and my italian pony, Alfa. i'll keep them as my 2nd,3rd & 4th wives..the three wives are from Japan,Malaysia & Itali..what a happy familia i got..ekekekekek..

of course, me & my familia will love the Heli much.
Thanks Allah, for this great given.

No comments: